Hay friends, Dengerin lagu yuks
Hehehehe ..
Andyrra

Male, 45 years

Batam, Indonesia

If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure and The past can't see you, but the future is listening.

andyrra.com

Translate

Java Filipino Czech English iran Romania Thailand Bangladesh India India French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

poto

Mounting created Bloggif

14 Jun 2013

Puisi Cinta Bahasa Inggris

Kumpulan dari berbagai puisi cinta dalam bahasa inggris, dari romantis sampai yang membuat patah hati. Disini ada semua contohnya, tinggal dipilih aja. Mau dipakai buat nembak bule atau buat gaya-gayaan di depan gepetan supaya dikira bisa bahasa inggris, terserahlah! Yang penting digunakan di jalan yang benar sesuai petunjuk arah he he.
Jangan lupa juga kepada saudara-saudari bahwa sesuai dengan apa yang telah terjadi, di andyrra.com juga memiliki kumpulan puisi yang lain contohnya adalah Kata Kata Mutiara Cinta Romantis atau Kumpulan Kata Motivasi Paling Bijak Abad Ini . Semua itu pakai bahasa pertiwi alias Indonesia, namun maka daripada itu,
untuk sekali ini saja blogbintang.com menulis dalam bahasa inggris.
Wow berarti ente jago nulis pakai bahasa linggis gan! He he he!
Perhatian! Semua kumpulan puisi dibawah ini diambil dari berbagai sumber, disini blogbintang.com hanya bertugas untuk menyediakan demi memenuhi hasrat mendalam bro semua untuk puisi cinta menggunakan bahasa inggris. Jadi bukan ane yang nulis cuman mau ngeshare aja. Udah siap untuk buka kamus? Go Ahead and enjoy all the poems below….
Hanya puisi cinta yang bercerita tentang kata yang spesial


A Special World
A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.
Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.
And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
- Sheelagh Lennon -
Puisi dalam bahasa inggris yang ditulis oleh Courtney Kuchta
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine…
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
Sesuatu yang sangat romantis sekali “Apa yang aku suka darimu”, dan digambarkan dalam rangkaian puisi cinta dibawah ini

What I Love About You
I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, “I Love You,”
And the way you’re always there.
I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.
- Crystal Jansen -
Dan sebuah puisi dalam bahasa inggris 
A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It’s YOU that makes me whole
There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It’s your devotion that makes them still
And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof
So thank you my Love for being there,
For supporting me, my life
I’ll do the same for you, you know,
My Beautiful, Darling Wife.
- David G. Kelly -
Namamu, sederhana tapi penuh makna yang romantis, puisi persembahan dari dan ditulis oleh Jessica Blade dalam bahasa inggris dengan cinta dalam sebuah pena.
Your Name
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade
Apa yang lebih penting dari keabadian, yaitu cinta. Tidak akan ada yang bisa menolaknya, bahkan hanya sekedar tertuang dalam puisi bahasa inggris dibawah ini, apakah bro juga sependapat dengan ini, semoga saja
When I’m with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.
This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you…
you’ll never really know.
You bring a joy to my heart,
I’ve never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.
Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.
So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
“Forever And Always,
I Will Love You.”
- Chris Engle -
Definisi dari cinta itu apa sih pak dhe? Tahu deh! Semoga puisi dibawah ini dapat menjawab apa keraguan dalam hatimu…
Love Defined
What is love, but an emotion,
So strong and so pure,
That nurtured and shared with another
All tests it will endure?
What is love, but a force
To bring the mighty low,
With the strength to shame the mountains
And halt time’s ceaseless flow?
What is love, but a triumph,
A glorious goal attained,
The union of two souls, two hearts
A bond the angels have ordained?
What is love, but a champion,
To cast the tyrant from his throne,
And raise the flag of truth and peace,
And fear of death o’erthrow?
What is love, but a beacon,
To guide the wayward heart,
A blazing light upon the shoals
That dash cherished dreams apart?
And what is love, but forever,
Eternal and sincere,
A flame that through wax and wane
Will outlive life’s brief years?
So I’ll tell it on the mountaintops,
In all places high and low,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never break or bow.
- Matt Dubois -
Seburuk apapun pasangan kita, dengan cinta akan membuatnya menjadi sempura. Romantiskah atau ini hanya sebuah ego yang ditulis dalam bahasa inggris dibawah ini
Perfection in my Eyes
All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.
No one else in the world can even compare,
You’re perfect and so is this love that we share.
We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.
I promise to give you all I have to give,
I’ll do anything for you as long as I live.
In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.
I hope that one day you’ll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.
- Ashley Borden -
Itulah berbagai kumpulan puisi cinta yang menggunakan bahasa inggris untuk mengungkapkan perasaan dari penyairnya. Bagi bro di blogbintang.com yang punya kumpulan puisi, monggo di share dimari. Tapi harus bahasa inggris ya! Temanya terserah mau sedih, romantis, patah hati atau mengagumi seseorang…

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!



Share to Facebook Share this post on twitter Bookmark Delicious Digg This Stumbleupon Reddit Yahoo Bookmark Furl-Diigo Google Bookmark Technorati Newsvine Tips Triks Blogger, Tutorial SEO, Info

0   komentar

Cancel Reply

Led


copas gif

loading

SOCIAL NETWORK

email  
   
 
google plusGoogle+
 
  youtube 
 
andyrra.com

VISITOR FROM

andyrra.com

RECENT POST



>

Enter your email address:



what is my ip address?